At Mount Snow Golf Club, we are committed to providing you with the best overall golf experience possible. Your vacation starts the moment you pull into bag drop, and lasts to the last sip of your favorite post-round beverage, with beautiful tees, greens and fairways in between. Located in southern Vermont, we are easily accessible from anywhere in New England and offer a real Green Mountain course - you'll feel far away from the everyday. Designed by renowned golf course architect Geoffrey Cornish, the length and mountainous undulations of the course provide a unique challenge, though you'll find forgiveness in wide fairways and expansive greens.
We are practicing all health and safety guidelines to keep our employees, members, and guests safe. Below is a complete overview of the protocols we have put in place to ensure our collective safety.
During your visit, we can assure you that our team of professionals at Mount Snow, are committed to providing exceptional and safe golf experiences to our valued members and guests while adhering to all federal, state and local guidelines during the COVID-19 emergency. Additionally, we are following recommendations set forth by the CMAA, PGA and GCSAA to effectively operate in a safe and responsible manner.
Here is what you can expect for your golf experience –
- Tee Times
- Mount Snow Golf Club will be offering tee times from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday; and 7:30 am to 5 pm Friday-Sunday.
- Check in Process
- Tee times for daily and member play must be made in advance at mountsnow.com/golf.
- All check-ins will be inside of the Pro Shop.
- CREDIT CARD ONLY ACCEPTED, NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PURCHASES ON-SITE.
- Facility Access and Common Spaces
- The Pro Shop is open and fully stocked with Clubs from Callaway Golf, and apparel from Nike Golf, Under Armour, Greg Norman, & San Solieil.
- The DRIVING RANGE is open for the season and practice balls can be purchased in the Pro Shop for $6.00
- The practice putting greens are open.
- Restrooms are available downstairs in the clubhouse, as well as on the course located at hole #5 and hole #14 with increased cleaning frequency.
- On Course Experience
- Please limit your groups to four people and we ask that only one group be on the tee box at a time.
- Please maintain appropriate distance from other players and parties on the course
- Safety measures
- Sanitizers are available for public use and located in commons areas
We care immensely about the safety and wellbeing of our members, guests and staff.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding, we are all looking forward to seeing you this summer.